Ons het ook 'n Afrikaanse vorm beskikbaar. Volg die skakel na die Afrikaanse blad.
You may ask: why should I apply and become a paying member. Here is the answer:-
With the present instability and lawlessness in the country, more and more people get arrested on false charges and with the sole purpose to reach a political goal or because of racism. It can happen to you tomorrow, arising from:
* a dispute at work,
* road rage,
* after a motor vehicle accident,
* in a que in the bank or post office,
* in a rental dispute with the landlord or tenant,
* at a sport event at your children's school,
* in a conflict situation with your neighbours,
* eating at a restaurant,
* at a social meeting,
* in a hi-jacking incident, or
* after you have apprehended a house breaker or thief on your property.
The truth is, this happens everyday. The police arrest the victim, not the perpetrator.
Patriot for Minorities helps people that ends up in these uncomfortable situations. But to assist people, we need funding.
Previously we helped anybody in this situation, but we found that people misuses us and deplete our funds.
Our policy is now to only help contributing and paying members. We require a contibution of R100,00 or more per month. This has two functions:
1. We know that we help people who are also loyal to us, as we are to them. These people support us with the most needed funding.
2. In this manner we receive an income to make us financially stronger and put us in a position to help even more people.
Thus, although you may never need us, you contribution will help us to help others. In the meanwhile you have the assurance that should something happen to you, we will be there to assist you.