Patriot for Minorities NPC is a non-profit company and civil rights organization that protect the basic human rights of our members from minority groups in South Africa. We actively fight against police brutality, racial and gender discrimination and corruption of state enterprises and municipalities in South Africa.
Make sure that you sign up as member to enjoy the benefits we offer:
- 24/7 legal assistance and legal advice (legal representation optional extra)
- Free civil claims against the police for brutality, intimidation, unlawful arrest
- Free estate planning and professional will to fit you profile.
- Free assistance at Human Rights Commission, Public Protector and free assistance in matters of harassment, equality court and domestic violence courts.
- Immediate advice as to any of your basic human rights contained in Chapter 2 of the Constitution.